If you like the artistic portrait of Pete in the banner, then you might like to make your own courtesy of the Simpsomaker

Unshelved - The library comic strip

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YouTube me

I must admit, I do love YouTube. My youngest son (18 yo) and I often trawl throught the comedy videos, especially Bill Bailey who is a very talented and funny man.

Check out his theory that all classical music is derived from a few themes in cockney music.



I also found some interesting one minute marketing videos from Harris County Public Library in the US.



And check out this great clip from Pete Denahy called "Sort of dunno nothing". Me and my boys love it...although my wife is sick of us playing it and laughing so much, not to mention tapping out the riff on every solid surface we can find..

0 comments: