If you like the artistic portrait of Pete in the banner, then you might like to make your own courtesy of the Simpsomaker

Unshelved - The library comic strip

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mmmmm! del.icio.us.


I love del.icio.us.



All the bookmarks that I want to use everywhere are now in one place categorized in the way that I think. Simple and easy to use.



So far, I'm just using it for my strategic marketing planning links, but I'll eventually add other stuff to.



Mmmmmm.......wouldn't it be nice to have all our Homework help and FAQs on delicious, too.

2 comments:

Lossy said...

Pete,the graphics and headings ,organisation and thoughts or planning behind your blog are awesome.
I think the "look" of a blog is one of it's most important features and is what makes you stop browsing and then view the content.

Pete said...

Thanks Lossy. Glad you like it.