If you like the artistic portrait of Pete in the banner, then you might like to make your own courtesy of the Simpsomaker

Unshelved - The library comic strip

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Feeding my RSS habit



Tried bloglines. OK site. I've been using IE7 for my feeds but having them available anywhere thru a web based account is better than only having them available at one desktop or having to set them up on every desktop or laptop that I use. I think I'll stick with Google reader, though. I've got the email account now and the blog. I don't really want to use a different service for each function. Gotta keep it simple. So Google will be my one stop shop for a while till something better comes along.

1 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

Dear Pete

I really like your blog! Good to look at AND read! Hope there'll be more little tips and tricks that you can pick up while doing the program.

Victoria